SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kinshasa18

Finished master bathroom (photos)

kinshasa
14 years ago

We lived seven years in Africa and India so our house has many ethnic pieces of artwork, furniture, and rugs in warm colors. I wanted to carry this theme into the bathroom but in an understated way.

I fell in love with the Vetrazzo countertop and that is the showpiece of the bathroom. The color (Bistro Green) is off because of the fluorescent lighting.

The horizontal accent is Mexican talavera tile--- two terra cotta, one sunflower, repeat. It runs through the shower, along the wall with the window, and finishes above the tub.

The glass between the shower and the tub was formerly a 5" wall which we knocked down to open up the room. A 36"x66" mirror above the vanity doubles the size of the 8'x9' bathroom.

Sinks: Kohler Kelston

Faucets: Kohler Forte single hole in brushed nickel

Countertop: Vetrazzo Bistro Green

Tub: Kohler drop in, very simple tub

Tub surround is LG HI-MACS Sonora Granite. It extends into the shower to create a bench and also the shower floor.

Shower& bath: Moen Brantford shower trim & tub spout in brushed nickel.

Towel bar: Danze Sonora series in brushed nickel

Toilet tissue holder: Danze Sonora series in brushed nickel (not shown)

Vanity: Custom built, 66" long, white oak, with brushed nickel hardware (not shown)

Light fixture: Hinkley Devon four light wall sconce in brushed nickel (not shown)

Toilet: Toto Drake ADA (not shown)

Floor tile and wall tile: One is CSP Slate Earth, don't remember the other color, both porcelain.

Comments (21)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz