SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sstrazisar

mirror and pendant choices

9 years ago

I have tile, paint, flooring, sink & baseboards either in place or on order for powder room renovation. The room is a 4' x 7.5' rectangle, with the sink on one 4' wall and the toilet on the other 4' wall. The wall behind the sink will be tiled, the other three painted. My final choices are about my pendants and my mirror.

1. I was originally going with wood framed mirror, but now thinking a frameless mirror would be a better fit. With the pendants & tile, I was thinking simpler might be more suitable. Would love opinions!

2. I've been looking for diffuse lighting to flank the mirror. I really like these Hudson pendants, but they are $$. However they seem just the right size (skinny), style mix (not too modern, not too traditional), and I much prefer a chain over a rod or wire. That's a hard combo to find! I know it's a personal question, but is lighting where you'd "break the budget" in a powder room?

Once all the fixtures are in, I do intend to add a little color via artwork and a ceramic stool to house the basket of bathroom necessities. I think...but more on that later!

Comments (16)