SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kateskouros

i met the distibutor for capital today

kateskouros
16 years ago

just thought i'd pass on some info since i'm looking at (or trying to anyway!) a capital range... i'm pricing my appliances at karl's appliances in perth amboy, nj. i thought i had settled on a dacor 60" range until i saw the specs on the capital. i phoned the sales manager at karl's but he hadn't heard of them and said he'd look them up and get back to me. he called back ten minutes later and said he was going to contact the distibutor (almo). he was very impressed with the specs and was interested in getting them in the store. that was four weeks ago.

fast forward to today: i decide to take a drive up to karl's since there were other changes i wanted to make on my order and low and behold, salesman at karl's had tried to reach me at home. the distributor was at the store when i got there (talk about timing). while i will be able to purchase my range through karl's they haven't got anything in the store ...yet. but it looks like they will be on display shortly ...at least i hope. i'd really like to see this thing IRL. just thought i'd pass this along in case anyone in the NY metropolitan area is interested. i live in monmouth county so it's not such a hike for me. if anyone is interested i'll post any updates on the much anticipated arrival.

Comments (4)