SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Kitchen Christmas Decor

phonegirl
10 years ago

Our kitchen is decorated with alot of the things I've shared in the past. I always change things up each
year tho. I had this little 3 piece train under our gold tinsel tree last year. The snow globe is a motion
one that winds up. I've had the gold bottle brush tree and wire set for years.

This is my crystal center this year.

Dm's Christmas plate.

My Tiffin Francisan Moon and Stars punch bowl w/cups and underplate is still out so I filled
it with cupcake ornies. On the top is my Debbie Mum candle and some Egg Christmas ornaments.

Blinged up the kitchen window with lights and ornaments. I had bought these Christmas lights years
ago and normally use them on our tree.

Changed up the top of fridge this year to a santa cookie jar on a cake plate from DD. Some of
the green hearts that I bought last year on clearance with red balls on little white trees. Cake
topper above is a Christmas present from friends last year with our name, polka dots and a
pretty red bow.

Last picture is of our roll top desk in the LR. DH cut the K out of wood and I covered it. DM's
clock stayed to keep it from getting broken. Added a stringed row of battery lights in front. I
forgot to light the red and gray bird for the picture. Can't think of everything when running
around snapping pictures.LOL

Hope you enjoy looking at our decor.

Punk

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County
More Discussions