SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sandiegonative

pedestal sink size and placement

sandiegonative
16 years ago

First I'd like to thank everyone who has responded to my past messages. You have all helped me out in so many ways! Now I have another decision that I need to make which is driving me a little nuts.

Im the one who's building the small 5x8 bathroom. I've already ordered a 27 in. wide Kohler pedestal sink (Classic Memoirs model). The sink will be adjacent to the wall with the bathroom window. After measuring the space available for the sink, the right side of the sink will have to be up against the wall that the window is on. I don't recall ever seeing a pedestal sink up against a bathroom wall. Now Im thinking I should change the order to the 24 in wide model so there will be space between the sink and the wall. Maybe Im just over analyzing this. What do you think? I have another bathroom the same size and have a 30 in wide vanity against the wall (same position) and it looks fine. Im just not sure about the pedestal. (still figuring out how to get photo's on here....look for my next post...thanks!)

Comments (5)