SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
swissx4

Would love ideas on home plan

swissx4
15 years ago

This is such an amazing site. My DL and I are finally ready to build our dream home. We purchased 1 1/2 acres a year ago. We were waiting for the perfect time to build & I guess the time is now. We are going to be starting in Aug. The home site is on a hill and so it's going to need some excavating. It is going to be stepped into the hill with a walk out basement on the bottom. We were inspired by the Frank Betz Delaney home. We had an architect look at it and told him some thing that we wanted to change. We changed the entry into the garage to be from the side. We took out the bath in the MB and guest bath. Taking out the bath in the guest allowed us to enlarge the laundry room. With 3 children I wanted plenty of room for laundry. In MB we are going to have a double walk in spa shower. My 2 boys will have the rooms with Jack&Jill bath and my daughter will use guest bath. Is there anything else you see that could be a problem? I've seen threads that mention small rooms and it's hard for me to visualize size. The changes we made changed SqFt 2200. Any ideas or suggestions are welcome. Thank you. http://www.frankbetz.com/homeplans/plan_info.html?pn=3744

Comments (7)