SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dipsy_gw

Oh No! Wolf 48' All Gas in my new kitchen

dipsy
15 years ago

I feel like an absolute whiner for posting this and maybe some of you can chime in on whether it's not as bad as I think. We're buying a new (old) house. Fantastic kitchen renovation except for the stove. When I saw it, my heart sank because instead of 6 burners and a griddle (which is the configuration I would choose), it has 4 burners, griddle and grill. I have had my heart set on a Wolf stove for years (I know. I know.) and now, not only does it not have the configuration I like, it's also the All Gas model.

So. Is there any resale on these? I think it's only 2 years old. Should I save my pennies and put money aside to buy my dream stove? (another parenthetical remark here...my true true dream would have been 36" 6 burner Wolf dual fuel with a wall oven) Or will I learn to live with this?

I really feel like a chump in many ways for posting this. But I'll put it out there.

It's not even close to being the end of the world or a deal breaker. But please tell me some of you would be a little disappointed as well? I feel like I'm getting a VW when I wanted the Audi.

Comments (53)