SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
judithva_gw

Sea of crystal and Coral

judithva
14 years ago

I only have a 10 minute drive to the beach where I live, so I thought I would include my piece of coral into this years coffee tablescape. I used a total of 8 candles, at the end of this post will be a little tip for you all who like using candles. This looks really pretty when the candles are lit in the evening.

For you photography buffs, you have no idea how I had to contort myself to take these shots, I could not use my tripod because of my space restrictions, so I did alot of holding of breath and turning blue in the face to get these....mental note...buy a bigger house just to make sure there is enough room to take photos...Ummmm, Santa are you listening? (I, unlike the "lady", was a good girl this year.)Pwesssseeeee

This glass ornament is a favortie of mine, I was lucky enough to find 4 of these at my local garden store 2 years ago.

This standing tree topper matches the ornament above, but I purchased it in a "decorator boutique" shop the same year I purchased the ornaments. I bought 2 of the tree toppers, one large and one medium sized. Some times you have to go all over the place to find treasures. LOL

As promised this is my little tip to pass on. I get nervous not having my candles secured safely in a candlestick, I don't want to take chances of them tipping over especially since most candles don't fit in snuggly. It only takes a little dap of this product to safely secure them.

Comments (10)

Sponsored
More Discussions