SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dreamgoddess_01

Please share your after Christmas bargains!

dreamgoddess
15 years ago

I hit some of the after Christmas sales Friday and Saturday and picked up a few goodies to use next Christmas. Here are a few things I bought in Bed Bath and Beyond and Michaels.

Bed Bath and Beyond had their Christmas items 50% off. I bought two sets of beaded placemats, one in silver and one in red. I've never done a red Christmas tablesetting, so I'll have to be on the lookout next year for items to use on it. I also bought snowflake napkin rings, green/red sparkly napkin rings, gold/red and silver place card holders.

I bought lots of candle rings in Michaels at 70% off. I thought I could use the red ones with the red beaded placemats. My middle daughter really liked the blue/green garland, so I'm going to use it on a tablesetting especially for her. I was sitting here and happened to glance over at my china cabinet...the garland is a perfect match to a set of china that my mother gave me 20+ years ago. So, I'll have a head start on that tablesetting!

{{gwi:1460166}}

At a local gift shop here where I live, I bought some Dept 56 snowflake plates, and a silver angel at 50% off. I'm working on another Flake Off placesetting using these, so those photos will be on that thread along with the silver beaded placemats.

Anyone else wanna share their after Christmas goodies???

Comments (43)

Sponsored
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
Average rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars233 Reviews
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
More Discussions