SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Salad's On If You Care To Join Us (Heavy)

phonegirl
11 years ago

Hi Gang, here's a preview of what's going on in our home at the moment. Still sooo much to do. 30 totes later, the salad's made so please join us for a lite lunch while you browse.LOL These dishes are some I picked up this summer. I will be doing more tweaking with most of this as the week goes on. It is a good feeling to have this much out tho. As for today my plan is to get outside and try to light things up.

Doesn't the plate look lit up?

Don't forget to bring out the Santa pictures. I will be changing this up and replacing the cloth ones with some of my collection if I find them this year.LOL

White santa and sleigh will not be on top of the fridge this year so I could use silver garland.

Used more mesh ribbon on the top of our roll top desk. If you haven't used this before, it's wonderful. I picked mine up at Costco this year.

This is our tree from DF's. I tried to give it a modern look. I still have the christmas balls that df used on it but will share them later with all of you.

Sure hope I haven't scared all of you with my preview pictures! As all of you know tho, I owe, I owe, it's off to work I go tomorrow for another week!

Punk

Comments (13)

Sponsored
High Point Cabinets
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Columbus' Experienced Custom Cabinet Builder | 4x Best of Houzz Winner
More Discussions