SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rosie_ga

Help with Outlook Express

rosie_ga
13 years ago

Lots of frustration here.......have been having this problem for about 2 weeks. It was a perfect storm.....really a storm. Heard lightening hit in the back of the house and it fried modem. Could not access internet, Using Bellsout.net. Ordered a new modem, figuring lightening had gotten it. (red light on modem) Added new one and not able to connect on DSL line. Then purchased a new ethernet card and my Son put it in my Gateway. Was able to connect then and I thought life was good. Using Outlook Express for email. Started sending out duplicate emails.....like 20 repeats. Read online that the possible cause was too many emails in folders. I deleted all. Then for a couple of days it was fine. OE would start to duplicate emails ONLY if I added an attachment. ????

Now it is back to repeat messages. They will be duplicated not only in OE but also in ATT Webmail. If email is originated in webmail no repeats....only in OE.

running OE 6

Vista on a Gateway

I would love to know how to fix this problem as it's driving me crazy. Can't seem to find an answer on the web.

BTW......I'm not in GA anymore if that matters. I'm in the beautiful mountains in TN.

Would sing at your next wedding if you can help.

Rosie

Comments (2)