SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

STILL posting Christmas decor pix....6 here

Purplemoon
12 years ago

Close-up of my "purple" wreath in entry way (this is the first thing you see when you come in the front door)

{{gwi:1456368}}

A long-time friend of mine, who's a professional artist, did the portrait of my Mom for my Christmas in 2001 (a few months after Mom died). Some years later, she went ahead and did Dad's so I could hang them together. They are in my hall, and were right across from Dad's bedroom.

{{gwi:1456369}}

A small vignette in my living-room on a little vintage glass-case table.

{{gwi:1456370}}

Mini wall tree in my bathroom. I've had this little 2 ft tree for longer than I can remember, and almost donated it this year! It was kinda shabby looking, and green, in a brown basket. Then I saw a little table tree "revived" on a blog and grabbed my white spray paint. LOL. Worked for me!

{{gwi:1456371}}

Close-up of gold Elf and wreath in alcove by bedroom door, just off family-room. This elf was one of my

favorite "finds" several years ago, at Tuesday Morning. He was around $100, and tho I loved him, I didn't want him that bad. LOL. After Christmas he was marked down to half off. Still too much for me. Then one day in Feb. I went in and found him in the back in the clearance bin. One of his ceramic boots was broken off and he was priced at $7. For that amount, I could live with a broken toe. LOL.

{{gwi:1456372}}

Cardinal Cookie Jar by my stove, got it at Walmart a couple of years ago.

{{gwi:1456373}}

Will put the other 3 pictures in a different post since this one is already photo heavy.

hugs, Karen

Comments (6)

Sponsored
More Discussions