SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas Table

phonegirl
13 years ago

I guess I decorated to early for the Holidays! DD showed up today with these big red balls. I loved them but didn't want to make a mess with pine garland. So far I have stuck to my guns this year and not added any messy garland. I love it but vowed not to bring it in this year.

I used my Int. Bazaar lg bird plates and bowls from DF last year, Christopher Radko Home for the Holidas small red plates and small white pfaltzgraff plates.

Santa waving "Hi" to all of you and my new set of napkins and ribbon candles.

Added my Friendsip Has No Boundaries little girl and angel dish that was DM. DD and I both bought these s & p shakers that match last year after Christmas so I put a set on each end of the table. Will keep them out and use for Christmas dinner.

I used the same lg candle rings under the balls but didn't have enough for the tops. I added the little gr balls for some more bling on them. After seeing these pictures, I will change out the flatware to my red set.

My new pencil santa candles (which I didn't light) so I can use them again next year. The little red bags hold 3 pieces of faux coal. Some say "You've Been Naughty" and some say "Merry Christmas". I thought they would be cute on the tree but didn't use them so put them on the table. The santa coasters were Dm, she had made out of plastic canvas. I showed the F & F Santa Cookie Jar and cake stand from DD before but it made a quick cp.

Punk

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!
More Discussions