SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
listener_gw

Thermostatic tub/shower with handshower

listener
13 years ago

I'm a little confused about the best way to go about purchasing all the fixtures necessary to create the tub/shower that we want, which is a shower/tub combo with a tub faucet, a showerhead, and a handshower, possibly installed on a sliding bar. We want separate temperature and flow controls.

I can't find any single brand series that offers all of the necessary fixtures to create this combination, but for all I know I might be looking in the wrong place. I priced it out using the Kohler Stillness line and could get everything e, but I can't tell if I need a diverter in addition to the two-lever thermostatic trim, and there isn't a diverter in the Stillness line, and I don't know if the diverter needs an additional valve. So confusing.

Can anyone help me figure out what all the parts I would need to create this combo as described above, and possibly even a series that includes all of the parts, preferably available all from the same vendor, and ideally looking somewhat like the Kohler Stillness series? Thanks!

Comments (17)