SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
eldemila

2 Vanities w/wall between or take wall down, do 1 vanity? PICS

eldemila
14 years ago

We finally found a house worth putting an offer on and while I'm not too hopeful I'll get it (another offer is on the table) and I probably shouldn't think so far ahead, of course, you just can't help it!

The master bathroom has a vanity/sink to the left of the actual bathroom with a wall and door between (to the right of the outside vanity is the master closet, just for reference. In the bathroom is another vanity/sink and the tub.

If we get this house we will definitely have to do some major remodeling, one being this bathroom. I'll be gutting it as I really want a shower stall rather than a tub.

My question is, if you have this type of set-up - did you keep the wall or ditch the wall? I don't need a double sink. Thought about ditching wall and making a longer vanity. We have something similar now, has a place for me to sit down and do makeup (when I HAVE to wear it).

Also, as in our current house - we will be installing a door in that entry area - can't stand to have it open.

If you have any suggestions or pics of a bathroom you have that's similar - whether it be with or without the wall, please post them. Would love to hear others opinions.

Thanks to all who reply!!!

{{gwi:1463429}}

{{gwi:1463431}}

{{gwi:1463433}}

{{gwi:1463429}}

{{gwi:1463436}}

Comments (3)