SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
thirdfrt

Microsoft and Kodak easyshare.

thirdfrt
15 years ago

Hi all,

I have Kodak easyshare downloaded on this computer. I clicked on update and it wouldn't open. Then I started having problems with my Windows Update and microsoft fixed it, then when I tried to open Kodak easyshare again I started having the problem with the Windows Update again. I am pretty sure Kodak easyshare is conflicting with my Windows Update.

Now my question is this can I go back to the original Kodak easyshare and download the version I had before I did the new update? I have it on my computer in a folder it is version 6.3 and the one I tried to update was version 7.1 I believe. I have the original CD which is 6.0 too. When I was messing around with Kodak I noticed quite by mistake I may add, that it mentioned Vista. I do not have vista I have Windows XPSP3. If I uninstall Kodak easyshare, I will probably lose my pictures but, I still have those pictures on my camera. Any ideas here? I don't want to click on the new Kodak easyshare because if I do it will mess up Windows Update again. Windows Update is fixed again and won't act up unless I click on Kodak.

I am seriously thinking of uninstalling Kodak Easyshare and reinstalling the 6.0 from the CD, can I do that without any problems?

thirdfrt!!!

Comments (25)