SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lynninnewmexico

New Autumn Treasures . . . Now What To Do With Them!?!

lynninnewmexico
13 years ago

I'm slowly pulling out my Autumn and Thanksgiving decs and rounding up my newest treasure finds. But, at the moment, I'm feeling very un-creative.

I found this darling quail planter at GW last year in time to use him in my Autumn decorating. His detailing was a bit too busy to do a floral arrangement in, so I left him empty. I'm not sure that was the most attractive option, though. What do you think???

{{gwi:1449193}}

And then, after Thanksgiving last year, I found these two pheasants at GW for $1.50 and $2 and now need to do something with them.

Question: what kind of floral arrangement would you put in this new planter of mine . . . or would you put something else in it?? It's 9 1/2" long and about 7" tall.

{{gwi:1449194}}

Pheasant statue, approx 9 1/2" long and 6" tall at it's head.

{{gwi:1449195}}

This Spring, I found this beautiful pitcher, in perfect condition, at GW for only $2. I love it, and look at those cool acorns on the handle!

{{gwi:1449196}}

And finally, I've decided that this rustic votive holder would work someplace. The shade is actually wax, but it only stands 10" tall and is 6" wide at it's widest. That's not big enough to make much of a visual impact, but I like it a lot. I've had it for at least ten years. I bought it new but can't remember where now.

{{gwi:1449197}}

So, if you have any idea as to how to use any of these, I'd love to hear them. Thanks!

Lynn

Comments (27)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm
More Discussions