SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
plainjane425

My Thanksgiving Table With 'Tam's Twin' !

15 years ago

I had been looking for a Turkey like Tam's, for about two months. I wanted just a Large plain one (no colors). I had been looking on Ebay - No Luck. All I saw was Turkey Planters..and lots of awful colors. Well, I gave up...until I saw Tam's Thanksgiving Table w/her Turkey..and said that was Exactly what I had been looking for...So, that inspired me to look on Ebay Again. Low & Behold..I found and won him....(Tam's - Turkey's Twin)! He was $16 w/shipping and all. He arrived in one day! He had only a few chips, (which I already knew) and could be taken care of w/my trustee touch up stains. So THANK YOU Tam.. I wouldn't have been inspired to look again, if I hadn't seen yours...

Below, is my Thanksgiving table. It seems my centerpiece usually is what I have going for me, at each table. As I don't have lot's of table 'chatchkies'.. Seems though, ever since I've been coming to this site, (and being enabled by you guys)... I'm working on it!! By the way, I sold my DR on Craig's List, and now have my mother's...We Refinished it and I recovered the seats...Mom's set has a 'new home' and I'm a happy camper!!

Here's my table...With The Guest Of Honor!! I think Tam's turkey has a little more sheen to him...

{{gwi:1449054}}

These quail plates are very old.(I love old things).. I bought them at an estate sale...many yrs ago. I wish they had more. I also bought Two large Pheasant Platters.

{{gwi:1449056}}

Comments (21)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm
More Discussions