SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mowerman1193_gw

Movie Download sites and burning DVD's

mowerman1193
17 years ago

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a legal movie download site? I did a google search but there seems to be several and they all claim they are better than the other and some just don't seem legal to me..Any way to tell if they are truely legal? Also alot claim to have the biggest collection of movies but I have not found any that will let me see their collection without joining with a fee..

Wife has a co-worker that says she downloads movies for free and can get movies so new that they are still in theaters..I doubt that she is getting them legally for free? Anyway the co-worker got my wife to thinking that maybe we should try to make our own movies rather than buying/renting them..I am not convinced that is a good idea or even cost worthy.

Anyhow if there is some good sites to do this..would I need any special kind of DVD or software to be able to use it in my DVD player to watch on my TV? I have a DVD burner with double layer capable..

Also the kids DVD's seem to get messed up from them handling them without being careful..Is there a way to make either back up copy's or make a copy that they use and keep original one to make more if they damage one? I have Sonic copy software.But have not tried it yet..partly because I wasn't sure if that was legal to do? As I don't want no part of doing illegal activity..

Thanks for any ideas/advise and sorry so many questions..

mowerman1193

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus