SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
milosmom_gw

Christmas decorating in progress

milosmom_gw
13 years ago

It's been the week from hades with a packed schedule but I finally managed to get some stuff done for myself.

My house is finished now except for the tree which is going up on Friday as I'm spending the weekend putting up trees for my Mom who has tore the cartilage in her knee and is now unable to get around very well :( as well as my room mates Mom who isn't doing to good either.

I'll split these up into a couple of posts as there are many and I apologize for the overload.

First, the pair of trees I made for a couple of Mothers friends to put in their offices.

taking inspiration from Candy and her adorable snowman , I couldn't help but steal the idea and attempt it. Problem was, I couldn't find a 4 foot Christmas tree to save my life so we ended up with Monstor Frosty.. lol

Thank you!! to Candy for sharing her little creation. Though it took me foreverrrr , I really am enjoying him and everyone who has seen him has commented.

My snowbabies collection. They really don't go with this years color scheme but I just couldn't leave them all packed up either.

and their snow teddy companions..

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Emily Rudolph Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars27 Reviews
Hands-On & Collaborative Columbus Interior Designer
More Discussions