SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

to all of you in the midst of decorating....

Purplemoon
10 years ago

What is the worst part for you? LOL. For me its having all my Fall decor piled in the middle of the garage floor, waiting to be put away, while inside the house the Christmas decor is all over the place. Just seems to be one huge disorganized mess, tho I'm pretty sure there is a method to my madness somewhere in there.

I got the easy part of Christmas decorating done. :o)
My wreaths stay decorated and hang in a closet. Just grab 'em and hang 'em! Even my little table tree...whip off the bag, sit on the table, and voila! Its done. LOL
As most of you know, I haven't done a big tree in many years. I have 6 trees that are mostly table ones, but this year only the one will probably make it out. (much to my Mr. O's relief.)

The part I'm REALLY dreading is tackling the garland, fluffing that stuff back up to hang seems to take forever. It may not all go up this year either. What do you dislike most doing?

The good news....you guys got me in decorating mode somehow. :o) The bad news....my body hates you almost as much as it hates me.
I don't know how over-the-top decorators like Candy and Punk do it!! Punk mentioned something like 65 bins!!!
I can imagine Candy with as many, tho not sure she's counted hers. But those two are always the original Energizer Bunnies! I'm looking at the bins on my back patio now, and the ones in my garage, and all the knick-knacks in my "Christmas closet" in the house, and I'm thinking....
well, that's not going to happen this year! LOL.

Meanwhile, don't get too frazzled. Have a cup of coffee or three, or as in my case, tea. We're having fun, right?

Karen

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County
More Discussions