SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
plainjane425

OT ))) I'm Still Kicking - And Fall Will Arrive

plainjane425
13 years ago

A bit OT here..

Around this time, I usually have all my Fall stuff up, and I'm on to Halloween...This time however, I've been dragging. Pushing to get it done... Especially this past week, I've been ignoring all the 'Lupus Flare Up' signs, and just kept on going...until Friday...I felt like I was hit by a truck.. Cut to the chase, yesterday, My Doctor sent me to the ER... I had a high fever and very low BP. I was hooked up to IVs to bring up my BP and antibiotics to rid an internal infection which my immune system couldn't fight. Finally and thankfully, after being stabilized 6 hrs later, and (with much pleading on my part) they allowed me to go home....And > Not before the doctor gave me a stiff warning > Not to be stupid again and ignore these symptoms because this time they were able take care of it in time.

So now that I'm home (on meds and trying not to be stressed)...I've been 'Read The Riot Act' from those I'm always 'Preaching To' when 'They' don't take care of themselves, and go to the doctor !

I think Mothers/Wives/Women... never take what's ailing them

seriously...or can 'Make' the time for it..until it's too late.

Lesson Learned...ya think?

Anyway...enough of my 'Pitty Party'... I've got pictures

to post and will do so 'slowly'...

As DH says...' I'm A Glutton For Punishment'... I said

'I've Got To Get It Done.. ...It's Good Therapy, And Will Take My Mind Off Myself' !!

jane

Comments (14)

Sponsored
More Discussions