SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
milosmom_gw

A bit of halloween decor

milosmom_gw
13 years ago

After getting through the wedding whirlwind , taking a bit of a break due to be terribly sick with some strange virus that just won't let go for the last several days and getting some things in order , I'm baaa-ck :).

Halloween has long since been my Husbands Holiday of Choice as he prefers creepy and I want cute so we kind of try to meet in the middle.

After he happily turned our front yard into a cemetary and added the horrid lighted spookie trees much to my horror and the neighbors amusement, I set forth to do something inside to pacify his creepy habit as there was nooo way I was letting him "work" on it. lol

I have a black and orange planned as well but started here for his enjoyment.

The table...

The sidecabinet..

He found the creepy tree candleholder on a TS excursion and I agreed, but not without a plan. I'm seeing it much nicer with something else at Christmas but we won't tell him. hehehe

Cute and creepy combo on the cabinet in the Living Room (I will prevail I say).. I wanted 2 more of the large orange candles for balance on the right side but they didn't have anymore when I went back.. grr. Oh well, substitute and move forward.

My beloved little antique sewing machine cabinet in the hall..

even the bathroom vanity couldn't escape..

I drawed the line at spiders on Grammys antique mirror however, I did paint the candleholders from the gold that clashed freakishly with the wall color and moved them from the mirror over the sidecabinet to here since they usually didn't work with the items below them.

I don't think they "match" the mirror very well but I'm gonna go with "eclectic" as a fashion statement. lol

Comments (8)

Sponsored
More Discussions