SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

OT..ever have one of those days....LOL

Purplemoon
12 years ago

{{gwi:184534}}

Sat. evening my computer decided to stop working. I went till Monday 5pm without it and thought I was going to lose my mind. I NEED this darn thing! Reading and watching TV just don't fill the hours for me, especially after midnight and the Fibro pain is so bad. But I made it and got back online last night. And this time, with no computer, cinched it for me. I decided to finally get a laptop to use in case of things like this happening, so I won't ever be computerless. Plus my DH might enjoy using it as he gets bored watching TV. He hasn't touched a computer since he retired 8 yrs ago. But he liked some games, and he'd like sports stuff. I was thinking I was lucky my reg. computer turned out an easy fix for the repair guy, only cost me the $90 service charge. Tho I bought the laptop so guess that added $$$$$$. LOL.

Then Sunday, my TV also went out. Sheeesh. So today DH went and got me a new one. Guess this year we actually got each other anniversary gifts, he got a laptop and I got a TV. LOL. (the 17th we'll be married 41 yrs).

Now both of us have to learn to use a laptop, and I do NOT deal well with learning new stuff. I'll probably be real frustrated for awhile trying to learn it. But the nice thing is now I can sit in other parts of the house, or even on porch, and not be tied to my chair in here if I don't want to be. I'm worried tho, things happen in THREES, so just waiting to see what the next big thing that breaks down will be. sigh.

Tho maybe this will count for a 'bad thing'....

I can't find the box with my Fall plates and other ceramic items. I have about 8 decorative plates and its driving me crazy not to find them! I don't know where else to look, and have checked various places THREE times now! The Fall bins were all where they were supposed to be, but the "breakable stuff" not in them!! Actually my Halloween plates (just have 2 or 3 I think) must be with them too as I didn't see any in my Halloween stuff when I was looking thru it last week. :o( Looks like I won't find them this Fall tho, and if they somehow are in the Xmas stuff, YOU will probably hear my scream of rage then.

Anyway, I've got some Fall decorating done and will get it posted a bit later.

hugs, Karen

Comments (10)

Sponsored
More Discussions