SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
yachter123

candles!

yachter123
15 years ago

I just saw a post on the Entertainment forum & it reminded me about this candle I got at a yard sale a few weeks ago!

If any of you have tried every candle on the market & been disappointed with how they DON'T scent your house, then try this one!

I got this one, brand new for $2.00, it's a 20 oz. candle in glass, like the Yankee ones.

It is called PATRIOT CANDLES, Highly Scented, Vanilla Bean from WALGREENS of all places!!!

I didn't even look on the bottom of it when I bought it, til I burned it one nite here. My grandkids came into the house & thought I was baking something.

Even my hubby said it was the best, you could smell it all over the house.

I need to look & see if Walgreens still has them, it looks like it was purchased recently, label & all like brand new, so hoping they still carry them.

Over the years I have spent more money on candles than I'd like to admit, trying to find one that would scent the whole house. Yankee has been a disappointment lately, I don't know what they've done, but they are duds anymore.

So, just thought I'd share my great find & how well it works, if any of you are really into scented candles!!

Comments (18)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES
More Discussions