SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lynninnewmexico

The Last of My Halloween Decs: Part #1

lynninnewmexico
13 years ago

I've been dragging my feet, but have finally taken pics of the last of my decs. I'll start a new thread for the table, but here are some of the others.

Since I posted my last pics, I bought a new jack-o-lantern to light up the fireplace in our living room. It helps brighten up the gaping dark hole. Oops, I forgot to turn on the light for this pic!

{{gwi:1438755}}

I've hung an Autumn wreath that I made last year and then added one of Martha's birds to it:

{{gwi:1438756}}

{{gwi:1438757}}

I used one of the clings I bought at the DS on an old jar and filled it with eyeball candies. I painted the sad ghost who dropped his pumpkin many (many) years ago. I love that little guy!

{{gwi:1438758}}

The raku lamp and table in the living room also got a bit of a Halloween spruce up:

{{gwi:1438759}}

The wine cab got Halloweened up, too. I packed away a few things I usually keep in there, so that I could store my Halloween plates, chargers, bowls, etc. there, close at hand:

{{gwi:1438760}}

Sitting on top of it is a candelabra and my new Halloween cat that I found at TJM this year. I think he is so darn cute! I just jumped in my cart and I couldn't refuse him:

{{gwi:1438761}}

I found these martini glasses at the DS and thought their green stems might work great with my table. I added Halloween clings to them for fun:

{{gwi:1438762}}

More later.

Lynn

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Schlabach Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars16 Reviews
Franklin County's Reclaimed Wood Professionals
More Discussions