SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

my metal wall planter 'quiz' LOL

Purplemoon
12 years ago

I want to do a Fall floral in it, but really not sure what direction to go with it. Literally. All draping and low,

or going up with tall things like faux cattails and such, or doing both. Help! Advice needed. I spent a long time last night looking at images on google of Fall arrangements, and tho I liked a lot of them, just didn't quite see one that hit me for this metal basket. I'm not sure what faux florals I have packed away, but probably will need to buy some for this once I know what I'm doing.

(my dear friend Kirk (who posts here sometimes) sent me some real, wild turkey feathers last Dec. He lives in WA, and they come to his yard. I definitely will use them in an arrangement.

Metal wall basket from Goodwill

{{gwi:1437964}}

And then there's this metal Whatzit ? stand, from Goodwill

last year. I don't know what it was for, or what I want to do with it. Including maybe paint it some color??? The only thing I could find while browsing Christmas stuff was a similar tall thing filled with good-sized ornament balls. But I never did figure out how to decorate with it last year, so if you have any suggestions, they would be VERY welcome!

{{gwi:1437965}}

Just for the heck of it, here's a close-up of the rusty candle stand from an earlier picture. Its done kind of like ribbons and a bow. Somebody did a lot of work to make it. I probably will put it on my front porch with a pumpkin on top. Not sure yet. But I thought it was neat.

{{gwi:1437966}}

hugs, Karen

Comments (13)

Sponsored
More Discussions