SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pookie_gw

Will someone take my hand?

pookie
22 years ago

I saw this on the KT forum and felt it was so beautiful. I would like to add to it here so we can keep it going. I plan to post this on the Computer Crafts and C&D forums also.

Please will someone hold my hand?

Pookie

Comments (80)

• rengo_mlecmn_net
    22 years ago

I willtake your hand from Aitkin Minnesoata God Bless and i pray for all..Jackie

• bevy
    22 years ago

I'm reaching for you suzybear. God Bless America! i'm praying in Massachusetts.

• Related Discussions

Can someone take a look at my aloe please?

Q

Comments (2)
    Your Aloe looks fine. It's got its suntan on! Aloe vera, like many Aloes, will take on a brownish hue when exposed to direct sun. As long as you move it out gradually, it shouldn't hurt the plant. If you prefer to have it green, just cut back on the light exposure, and the new growth will be greener for you.
    ...See More

For Annie and family today

Q

Comments (52)
    Taking Laurie's hand... AB, I know you may think it's rare to find my mug hanging around this forum on a weekend, but nothing was going to keep me from joining this circle today. Sending comforting thoughts to you my friend. Sol
    ...See More

Will someone hold my hand too? (I'm rambling)

Q

Comments (39)
    Connie, I'm softly patting you on your shoulder. It's very hard I know. As a senior case manager (retired), a nurse, and recently widowed, I can tell you that most Hospices will make nursing home visits. They make sure the patient is comfortable, both with expediting appropriate medications, personalized personal care/baths, and nursing interventions. One lady I knew had no family left and the Hospice nurse stayed with her till the end. I just can't say enough good about our Hospice in Central Illinois. And yes, it is not irrevocable. God grant you peace and understanding in your coming days. Jan
    ...See More

can someone identify this weed taking over my grass?

Q

Comments (2)
    It would help to know your location and the type of lawn you are growing, but that looks suspiciously like Poa annua, annual bluegrass. If so, there are scores of online sources detailing this weed grass and how to control but if established in a lawn, it requires pre-emergents, which are of course too late to be useful for this season.
    ...See More
  • fire_and_ice_lori40_yahoo_com
    22 years ago

bevy- taking your hand and holding it tight to continue this wonderful circle, GOD BLESS AMERICA! we are praying !!!
    Lori

• rpsteele_key-net_net
    22 years ago

Lori-I will take your hand here in Pa. and have and will
    be praying for all of us.What a great thing to see all of
    you reach out your hands in prayer and hope for peace.
    Trish

• derby_thesurf_com
    22 years ago

Trish - May I take your hand from here in Wisconsin - -We are praying and waving the red white and blue! They may be able to knock us down - but they will NEVER keep us down. I am VERY pround to be an American! Anyone want to hold my hand?

• huniebug_yahoo_com
    22 years ago

Lena I'll proudly hold your hand........from here in Texas....A proud American.......My families Prayers are withe our great nation.......May God Bless America.....Peace and Love to all of you......Who'll hold my hand.......(By the way I think this is a wonderful ideal....in this day and time we need to unite.)

• tchrjw_aol_com
    22 years ago

I will take your hand, from Virginia we send prayers, hugs, tears and the knowledge that god's grace will see our country through the days ahead. Good does triumph over evil and we have already won the war!

• mickeymousefan2_home_com
    22 years ago

Julie...I will take your hand from North Carolina...My thoughts and prayers are with all of you...We serve an AWESOME GOD...Let's keep the men & women who are serving this Country in our prayers as well as the Leaders of the Country...Hugs...GOD BLESS

• lsdrtleb_aol_com
    22 years ago

It is a month later, and it looks like we need to hold hands tighter than ever. If it's not too late, I'm reaching out from Houston, Texas...hold tight and pray that
    those responsible will have a change of heart and turn from these terrible ways. God Bless everyone, where ever you are.

• yorib_aol_com
    22 years ago

Both hands reaching out from upstate NY , A prayer chain from all over the world thru the hands and hearts of all !
    ****GOD BLESS AMERICA ***

• Marina43
    22 years ago

Almost another month gone by, but still we need to take each others hands, what a beautiful idea, I reach out from Australia, will someone take my hand?

• top3168
    22 years ago

I'll take your hand Marina and pray for all the unsung heros of the terrible tragedy of 9/11. I'm stretching out a hand from Diamond, OH to keep the circle going . . .

Kathy

• Rhonda_6_TN
    22 years ago

Kathy I reach for your hand from Tennessee and offer mine. My heart cries for all who suffered losses. I pray for all who stand with us, united across the seas. May God's blessings bring us peace.

• lleavell
    22 years ago

Rhonda, I will take your hand and hold tight, let us all reach out, our unity is only strengthened as we all continue to stand together--who will take my hand from Illinois?

• qtiemom
    22 years ago

I also will take your hand from as far as New Mexico...and grab on to another as far as need be....we will all be joined as one

Marci

• shellb
    22 years ago

Marci,
    I will hold your hand from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Hold on and stand strong. I have another hand stretched out, who will hold my hand?
    Peace and Love,
    Michelle

• maddie_in_ky
    22 years ago

2 months and one day after--I will take your hand, Michelle, from Louisville, KY. Who will take mine?

Maddie

• amaqan
    22 years ago

Hi Maddie,
    I will take your hand from here in NY. KY used to seem so far away.But you feel more like a close neighbor. What neighbor on this earth will take mine?

• Meryl_Aus
    22 years ago

I will take your hand from Australia. Our thoughts are are with you all. It is nice to be able to show it.
    Meryl

• ckmcnamara
    22 years ago

I have your hand, in Northern California. Will someone take mine?

Kelly

• PookieTN
    22 years ago

CK my hand is holding on ever so tightly to your hand. I never knew how many hands I had. It seems as if we are all holding on to all of the rest. If our hands stretched out and held on tightly to each other maybe we could hold the world together. I truly think we have reached all the way around the world. I wish I had mapped it out when I first started this. I can't believe this is still going. It just shows what wonderful people there are in this world. And that the good truly do outnumber the bad and misguided. Maybe we have brought some of those in w/ us and have helped each other in ways we will never know.
    And today again sorry to say the tragedies continue. Let's continue to hold on to each other and say prayers to God or whatever power you believe in and send loving thoughts to the people hurting in New York and New Jersey and the Dominican Republic. Our thoughts and prayers DO help.

• MryRose
    22 years ago

I have your hand Pookie...... and I won't let go....

Paint Drop Hugs!MaryRose

• Caramia101
    22 years ago

I have your painty pinkies,MaryRose,all the way from Kenton, Ohio.

• Leeann_IL
    22 years ago

I'll take your hand, Caramia, from over in Illinois.
    Will someone take my hand.
    Leeann

• Bobbilee
    22 years ago

Leann, I'm holding your hand from Southern Maryland.. I'm holding out my other one.. will someone take it, please?
    Bobbi

• MissBudd
    22 years ago

I'll take your hand Bobbi from Massachusetts!
    God Bless Everyone!
    Will someone, please, take my hand?

• jewelsflorida
    22 years ago

MissBudd, I take your hand and God Bless America and the World. Will Someone, please take my hand? Julie from FL

• Zipper
    22 years ago

Jewels, I will take your hand, I think this is wonderful, I am praying for all the military. My son is in the army in Italy and he and his wife just gave me my first grandchild, wish I could hold him. Will someone take my hand?

• Breechelle
    22 years ago

Zipper -- I've got your hand. My family and I are praying for all in the military and their families, including yours. You are so blessed to have a brand new grandchild. With all these prayers, I'm sure you will hold him soon. --- My other hand is open and ready for some moral support to get my family through these tough times! --- Breechelle

• Carol_SWFL
    22 years ago

Breechelle, I will take your other hand and offer you my best thoughts. United We Stand. Bless our military and God Bless America. My other hand goes out to......Carol (SWFL)

• ChattyKathy
    22 years ago

Carol, I will take your hand from New Hampshire in loving memory of all who lost their lives on 9-11-2001, and in honor of those fire fighters and EMS personel who daily work to make this a better world for us all. I am myself an EMT and come from a family of Community service oriented members..both my Brothers and my Dad and my Neice and Nephew and I are all doing what we can to save lives. In my opinion there is no greater Love than a Man lay down his life for another. Bless us all.
    ~Kathy,NH,USA~

• nonacook
    22 years ago

ChattyKathy, I will take and hold your hand from Pensacola, Florida. As the wife of a retired Navy Chief, I will hold all the military families in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless America!

• starburst822
    22 years ago

NonaCook, I will take your hand from New Richmond, Wisconsin and I'll pray for all the survivors and their families in this terrible time of tragedy. Who'll take my hand?

• victoriaspleasures
    22 years ago

Starburst, I will gladly take your hand in this grand circle of hope,prayer and friendship..stretching out my hand now..who will take mine?

• Grammy_Jo
    22 years ago

Victoria, my hand reaches out to you from Sidney, Nebraska. I pray for God's blessing for you and your family. GOD BLESS AMERICA! Will someone take my hand?

• des_arc_ya_ya
    22 years ago

You have my hand, Grammy Jo. DS used to call me MamaJo! Who will hold this Arkansas hand?

• Leah67
    22 years ago

Des, I'll take your hand from here in Montana. I pray for God's blessings this Thanksgiving.

Leah

• persevere
    22 years ago

Leah,am from the state of New York and I will take your hand. May the Lord continue the healing of our nation and may He bless you and your family during this Thanksgiving season. Who will take my hand ? Karen persevere29@hotmail.com

• Mar64
    22 years ago

Karen, I will take your hand...and send love, and prayers for peace from your Friends To The North.
    Who will take mine?
    ~Mar, Ontario CANADA~

• caroline94535
    22 years ago

Mar; I'm Caroline and I'm reaching with prayers from California for your hand. I've been told I have a tight grip "for a girl" so I can hold on for the long haul. Any takers for the other tight grip?

• Cherryfizz
    22 years ago

Hi Caroline:
    I am Anne from Windsor, Ontario Canada. I will take your hand. You all have been in my thoughts and prayers during these tragic times and I know most Canadians feel the same. Will someone hold my hand for Peace?

• heaven
    22 years ago

Hi Anne, Im from MI. Just heard we have troops on the ground, going into combat. You Canadians have been so compassionate during this time, I would be honored to hold your hand. As I pray for peace would someone please hold my hand?

• Gramof3
    22 years ago

Gotcha! Now mine is out for the next person. Us Long Island ladies have seen the worst of it, but we have also seen people coming together that would have stayed strangers before 9/11. Who's got my hand?

• short77
    22 years ago

I'm holding on tight to you Long Island Ladies. I can't imagine what you all have gone through. Know that there are many, many people in Missouri thinking and holding your hand during this time. Now who's taking my hand?

• Sparks
    22 years ago

Stretchin out from PA to hold your hand Short..Coming from family that some is in the Military Prayers are with us all...Who will take my hand?

• Linda_z5_IL
    22 years ago

Sparks, I will take you hand, we all have to stay strong for each other. Now who will take my hand?

• Marina43
    22 years ago

Linda, I will take your hand from South Australia, I may be far away but feel close to you all in these uncertain times,take care of each other, will someone take my hand?

• Cherryfizz
    22 years ago

Hi my name is Laura, 13 years old. I am from Windsor, Ontario Canada. I am Anne's niece.

Marina, I will reach across to the other side of the world and take your hand.

Who will take mine?

Laura

• kathy_
    22 years ago

Hi Laura - I am reaching as far as I can! I am Kathy from south central PA. I am very close to the Maryland border and not far from VA and West Virginia. I can "see" Camp David from where I live and am treated to the sounds of fighter planes almost nightly.. Hubby and I were in Ottawa last fall and had a great time visiting his Canadian relatives. Good luck to you Laura and happy holidays! Now who will take my hand, eh?

• cocamo
    22 years ago

Hi Kathy, I'm Cocamo, I will take your hand from here in MO. Wishing you and everyone else Happy Holidays.
    Now who will take my hand??

Sponsored
More Discussions