SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
karena_2009

Where did you find your expresso vanity?

karena_2009
13 years ago

I am looking for a furniture style 48-inch espresso colored vanity for my small, standard, 5 x 9 hallway bathroom. I live in the San Francisco bay area (south bay).

I am going for a classical bathroom. I plan to put a carrara marble top for the countertop and will most likely go with traditional chrome faucets, and a square undermount sink, possibly the Kohler Memoirs one. I like the Restoration Hardware Cartwright style of vanity, but it comes in a 36-inch and 52 1/2-inch wide and larger sizes. I would also like:

--the soft close mechanism on the drawers.

--the coordinating three mirror medicine cabinet.

--the commode storage shelf in the same material.

So far, I've looked at:

Lowes, but I would like a little better quality than some of the stock pieces, which use fiberboard and many don't have the soft close feature.

Jenson - made in San Francisco. Looks good; I'm not sure how it will hold up. Does anyone have any feedback on it?

Barton Hill Vanity - doesn't have the soft close mechanism and over the commode sorage shelf.

Ronbow - Torino; nice, but a little ornate.

Home Depot - it appears that the Pegagus Bimini isn't something I can order in zip code for now. I live in the San Francisco bay area (south bay).

I didn't realize it was going to be such a project to get a 48-inch vanity. Any other suggestions or ideas?

Thanks!

Comments (23)

Sponsored
Urban Upkeep LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars6 Reviews
Franklin County's High Quality Painting Expert