SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pdessena

help! need to pick window color fast (eagle windows/hardie sidng)

pdessena
14 years ago

We are using eagle windows which offers 50 exterior cladding colors. Our windows need to be ordered on monday so I have just a few days to decide what color to choose! Problem is, I haven't decided what color siding we will go with, and don't really need to decide that for a few more months. So here I am trying to pick a cladding color, not knowing what I am trying to match it to. I like darker colors for siding (in hardie I like evening blue, mountain sage, woodstock brown, monterey taupe) and usually visualize off-white trim with most of those choices. Unfortunately, Eagle offers 5 off-white/tan choices! If you are familiar with eagle, do you think the sandstone would be a good choice? Honestly, this seems like such a simple decision to make -- but it is giving me an ulcer. Perhaps it's the timing -- if you guys have kids, you know may is the worst month for activities. Ball games, recitals, concerts, tournaments, final exams. We are on-the-go non-stop, plus toting a toddler to all these happenings! I think I'm just mentally & physically exhausted, so even the smallest decision seems huge right now. Thanks so much for your help.

Comments (9)