SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
msafirstein

Flea Market and Garage Sales...some good stuff!

msafirstein
16 years ago

Sorry I've been absent for a time, just so busy with the house construction and trying to get ready for winter!

But I have been stopping at a few garage sales, flea markets and 2nd hand stores when they have been on my route of errands.

I don't know what it about me and jars, but I just can't seem to have enough of them. I found these at our little weekly flea market and could not pass them up.

At the same flea market, I've been looking at these Bluebirds for several weeks now and finally decided to make an offer.

Same flea market but now a gorgeous Mid-Century Modern vase....I just love it!

Next 4 items are from a local 2nd hand shop that I check out whenever I have a minute or two.

Gorgeous horse print with way cool frame!

Rooster Lantern for my collection. I love it!

White, beat up rocker for my back porch. It looks great and is perfect for the location!

Perfect end table for my new livingroom. I could not pass it up and end tables are so hard to find.

I found the adorable youth chair at a rummage sale in our village. I just happen to be passing by and it was so late, I'm surprised it was still there. It is old, probably well over 100 yrs and hand made too. The lady only wanted $20 and I snapped it up! Looks like it was meant for my new period kitchen too! My house is still under construction but the new chair now serves as THE place for my purse. I spent at least an hour a day just looking for my purse!

The last is from Tuesday Morning. I could not make up my mind so just bought both of them. They are either for bagels or donuts...LOL! But so cute! I'm not sure you can tell size in the photo but black bordered plate is about 18" long so both are a great serving size.

Michelle

Comments (8)

Sponsored
More Discussions