SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
plainjane425

An Apple A Day / Fall is 5 Days Away!!

plainjane425
14 years ago

So, I got the 'Fall/Apple' fever and thought I'd do a simple table.

I bought these dishes last year, at the 'Largest Tag Sale', in Upstate New York. There are over 250 families that participate, and it's coming up again this Saturday... I'm really looking forward to it.

Well anyway, I bought these dishes for $2, and I'm sorry I didn't buy more (dumb). They are by Culinary Arts/Studio Collection. They're really cheerful and have a nice quality to them.

I took a picture of them with the bowls first..

Here they are w/o the bowls.

I'm returning the red flatware. I bought them at CTS and I really don't like the quality of them. So I will be on the look out for another set.

It must be my camera setting..the napkins are coming off a blue green..they are really a nice 'apple' green.

{{gwi:1437028}}

I bought the little candle apples a couple of years ago from CTS..they were on clearance - a box of 6 for 50 cents.

The green leaf bowls were from CTS too... 2/$3. I also got pumpkin ones like these too.

{{gwi:1437030}}

I made the basket centerpiece...using leaf garland, and faux apples, and put the candles in the center... I bought the basket about 10 yrs ago...also from CTS for a 'Whopping'

$2.

{{gwi:1437031}}

A closer look ...

I hope I didn't fill you up with too many Apples!!

I'm looking forward to taking out all my Fall things..and I'm looking forward to all of yours too..

jane

Comments (10)

Sponsored
More Discussions