this - I got a CD from PC Crafter that uses it for

several neat projects...

Thanks for your assistance,

Jude!

SaveComment4Like
Comments (4)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Red_Confetti

There is some discussion of that technique going on at at least two other forums here at THS right now. Here is the one at the Quilting Forum, and even more indepth info at the one below at the Sewing Forum.

Sorry I can't help you directly... it sounds like a fun thing to try, but I just haven't yet!

Here is a link that might be useful: photo copying on fabric at the Sewing Forum

Save    
minnie_tx

When I was in Hobby Lobby the other day I saw some packages of fabric for printers. You might check the wall by the fabrics where all the notions are.

Save    
GardenGirl_IA

I usually make my own, but I did see some at Wal-Mart the other day. It was with the quilting supplies (I make my own by ironing high thread count muslin onto freezer paper (iron to the shiney side). Trim to exactly 8½ x 11 (or 8½ x 14 - if you can set your document to print legal size). I heat set the ink with an iron after it has printed, but it will not be water proof. You can use a product called Bubble Jet Set to make it water proof. I have never tried it.

Save    
jenni_ca

I have done this alot. I do as GardenGirl suggests.
After my fabric is cut I use the Bubble Jet Set.
When dry I iron the sheets flat then iron onto the freezer paper.
Works great!
Best place I have found to buy the Bubble Jet Set is Dharma Trading.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Home Tech Pro-Quality Manufacturing at Home? There's an App for That
Take your home workshop into the future of design with 3D printers and app-driven tools
Full Story
Decorating Projects Fill a Blank Wall on a Beer Budget
Tap your fabric bin, photo box or any kid for art that’s easy, personal and hecka cheap
Full Story
Decorating Projects DIY: Create a Custom-Stamped Curtain
With simple fabric and a stamp carving kit, you can make your own pattern to apply to curtains and other textiles
Full Story
We are a Design-Build Firm. We can help you achieve your dream home using your budget with care and craftsmanship. Read More
Our goal is to make a better and more pleasant atmosphere in the most functional parts of the home so our clients... Read More