names with a poem

perk2

I am trying to find a site where you take a childs name and then the first letter of the name is then made into a poem. I've seen these in magazines but they are out of my budget range. Any help would be appreciated. I'm not very good at poems myself or I might try it. I was thinking that if I had something to go by maybe I could change it a little to fit in with the child itself. THANKS

SaveComment3Like
Comments (3)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Dixiespell

Will this help?

Adjectives for Names

A: amusing, admirable, active, acrobat, achiever, agreeable, adoring, adventurous, affectionate, assured, athletic

B: beautiful, bold, bashful, becoming, big-hearted, beloved, blessing, blissful, brave, bright, bubbly, buddy

C: charming, clever, champion, confident, courageous, cooperative, cheerful, caring, carefree, compassionate, considerate, curious

D: delightful, daring, daydreamer, dreamer, daredevil, decisive, delicate, determined, devoted, divine, docile, dynamic, droll, dainty

E: eager, entertainer, enjoyable, encourager, enthusiastic, even-tempered, expressive, easy-going, explorer

F: friendly, fearless, fine, fantastic, faithful, follower, funny

G: graceful, gifted, giving, generous, good, gabby, glad, giggler, gleeful, good-humored, gymnast

H: honest, honey, happy, handsome, happy-go-lucky, hilarious, hugable, humorous

I: independent, imaginative, impressive, incredible, individual, inquisitive, intelligent, interesting

J: joyful, joyous, jolly, jazzy, jubilant

K: kind, keen, knowledgeable, kidder, kissable

L: loving, lovely, lively, lanky, lean, ladylike, leader, limber, light-hearted, logical, lovable

M: masterpiece, marvelous, musical, merry, mischievous, messy, mysterious

N: nimble, naughty, nice, neat, noble, noisy, nonstop, notorious

O: obedient, objective, observer, only, open-hearted, orderly, original, organized, outrageous, outspoken, outasight

P: pretty, performer, passive, patient, peaceful, perceptive, perfectionist, persistent, persuasive, personality, pioneer, pleasing, playful, poet, polite, poise, precious, predictable, pretender

Q: quality, queen, quiet, quick, quizzical

R: radiant, rational, refreshing, reflection, referee, relaxed, remarkable, reliable, rewarding, rowdy

S: sweet, sharp, star, sensible, shy, smart, select, sensational, sentimental, serious, silly, sincere, solemn, smiler, small, sleepy, solid, special, spontaneous, strong, sunny

T: talented, truthful, tender-hearted, talkative, thoughtful, thankful, terrific, ticklish, tidy, timid, tiny, tireless, toddler, tough, true, trustworthy, truthful, twinkle, typical

U: understanding, uncanny, unique\

V: valuable, vigilant, vigor, vigorous, vitality, vulnerable, vivacious

W: wonderful, warm, wacky, warm-hearted, wordy, witty, wet

X: eXplorer, eXquisite, eXciting, eXtra-special, eXpressive

Y: yielding, young, youngster, yakkity, yummy

Z: zany, zealous, zest, zip

jackie (alabama)

Save    
perk2

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH. IT SHOULD HELP ALOT. I'LL TRY TO FIGURE OUT A POEM UNLESS YOU'D LIKE TO HELP???(LOL) Here's the names I'd like to do"
Makayla (girl) 9 years old
Shelby (girl) 6 years old
Hunter (boy) 3 years old (also born on Christmas Day)
Quinna (girl) 1 year old

Save    
jojobee

I have a program that will do that for you.
It's called First Name Almanac.
You can download a trial version from the site.
When you do a name it will say sample across it when you print it out, but you can get the information and if you have a card program you can re-do it.
It might at least give you some ideas.

Here is a link that might be useful: First Name Almanac

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Architecture Tell a Story With Design for a More Meaningful Home
Go beyond a home's bones to find the narrative at its heart, for a more rewarding experience
Full Story
Houzz Tours My Houzz: Joyful, Earth-Conscious Home in Vermont
An architect blends green construction, fine craftsmanship and profuse art in his dream home near Vermont's Lake Champlain
Full Story
Houzz Tours My Houzz: Natural Beauty and Art in the Adelaide Hills
With mud-brick walls, a view to vineyards and nature's tones and textures throughout, this revived home celebrates earthiness
Full Story
Premier Home Services, Inc. has been providing custom remodeling services to Loudoun County and the Surrounding... Read More
Step into a Ferguson Showroom and you'll be surrounded by the latest styles in kitchen, bath and lighting design... Read More