candy bar wrappers

judithbabe

Hi there! I recently purchased Print Shop deluxe22 and I think it is really great, however I am having the hardest time trying to figure out how to use it to create candy bar wrappers...my daughter's b-day is soon and I would love to make some for her party. Can someone PLEASE HELP? THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

SaveComment2Like
Comments (2)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
patches_02

I don't use print shop i use Microsoft home publishing but it is very easy. First you need to make a template for the size of the candy bar your going to use. From there just put in the colors and clip art. Some times i've put in a picture of the subject also. Google candy wrappers and you'll get all kinds of ideas.

Save    
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nahsmom

I just purchased Print Shop 23 Deluxe since my new computer wouldn't let me use my old print shop. I'm having problems figuring out how to make my candy wrappers, does anyone have a template for them. I had one for my old print shop but it won't work in Print Shop 23. I would appreciate any help. Thanks.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Houzz Tours My Houzz: Eye Candy Colors Fill an 1800s New Orleans Victorian
Take your fill of teal and pink patent leather, shots of chartreuse and vibrant artwork spanning the rainbow
Full Story
Video Gift Guide: 43 Finds for a Festive Home Bar
By Houzz
Shake up a party-ready bar with gleaming accents, dashes of red and enough glasses for every lord a-leaping
See Products
Houzz TV Favorites Houzz Tour: A Home Built for Lego Play
Candy colored and classically inspired, this remodeled Seattle home combines the best of past and present
Full Story
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes is a remodeling company, focusing on complete kitchen, bathroom, basement &... Read More
oe Morgado has over 30 years of well-rounded construction and masonry experience. He brings authentic artisan... Read More