slides to CD's via digital camera

mystic_2006

I have a lot of slides that I made some years ago and I would like to be able to put them on the computer so that I could enjoy them. Is there any way they can be transferred to the computer using a digital camera?

SaveComment2Like
Comments (2)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
honest_me

Yes, Normally a " Digital " camera should come with a USB lead.. You put this lead into your camera and then into a USB port on your computer - Then follow on screen instructions.

Save    
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mystic_2006

Thank you for your help, honest_me. I will certainly give this a try.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Home Tech Picture This: Your Digital Photos Deserve Frames Too
Decorate with family memories — and swap them out in an instant — with frames made just for showing and sharing digital photos
Full Story
Organizing Simple Pleasures: Preserving Analog Memories in a Digital World
Too often our photos and mementos accumulate in computers and in piles. Here’s how to free them up to be displayed and enjoyed
Full Story
Home Tech Smart Phones Hold the Keys to Front Doors
Knock, knock. Who's there? A brand-new generation of hardware and app combos that let you play doorman from anywhere
Full Story
At Zabitat, we’re all about making home improvement easier. That’s why we’re the only online retailer... Read More
With client trust and satisfaction at the heart of our approach to the homebuilding process, Hartley Homebuilding... Read More