help with cropping photo please

mongoto

Hi I want to just crop someones head and shoulders to insert it into a family group photo. what program do I need to do this.

many thanks mongoto

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
floorman67

there are many commercial brands available and a few free ones.

The one commercial one I highly reccomend, with a combination of low cost and high feature-set is Paint Shop Pro. Both professionals and neophytes alike use it extensively.

The best commercial one around is, bar none, Photoshop. It is the main chocie for professional image creation and manipulation.

The best free one out there is called Gimp Shop. Full of similar features to both photoshop and paint shop pro. A great choice when money is an issue.

They will all do what you want.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Edible Gardens How to Grow Your Own Sweet Summer Crops
This guide will help any gardener get started on growing the freshest warm-season veggies and berries for summer
Full Story
Edible Gardens Summer Crops: How to Grow Tomatoes
Plant tomato seedlings in spring for one of the best tastes of summer, fresh from your backyard
Full Story
Most Popular Summer Crops: How to Grow Sunflowers
Savor snack-tastic sunflower seeds once the radiant blooms have faded — if the birds have saved you any, that is
Full Story
Ark Woodworking builds European cabinetry for any room in the house. Kitchens, libraries, mudrooms, and bars to... Read More
Old-style customer service is our top priority. We’ve been in business since 1994 – over 2 decades serving... Read More