To everyone who knows Tiger, FL.

taunia1

I just recieved an email from a dear friend of Tiger from Fl. she is EXTREMELY ill. This past week, she has suffered 2 heart attacks and other complications. I wanted to post this so Tiger can see we care. Won't you join me?

SaveComment18Like
Comments (18)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
stevec50

I sent her an e-mail today, myself. She has helped me so much in the past. I wish her the best.
Steve C in N.J.

Save    
TxKen

Tiger, I posted on the back side of the computer help forum as well...Here's hoping you have a full and speedy recovery, and let us know over there too, how you are doing, OK?
txKen;)

Save    
connie_tx

Tiger,

I have you in my prayers and am hoping you will recover fast and get back here where you belong among friends. I know it will be a tough road to recovery but hang in there. God put you here to help all of us and you get well quick..

Connie

Save    
sassyo

Tiger, you are in my prayers. We will miss you during your recovery,sassyo

Save    
Tiger_SunnyFla

Thanx all for your thoughts....I know it will take some time...but right now, I'm feeling great (must be the meds..LOL)
Will be checking on the boards...but a little less time at them for a while.
Tiger

Save    
gramcraft

My thoughts and prayers are with you. You have been such a supportive and thoughtful friend to all. Rest, take your meds and know we are all pulling for you.

Save    
twinrme_la

[[[[[[((((((HUGS))))))]]]]]] Prayers for your speedy recovery and that you're back to your old self real soon.

Save    
Lia_SC

((((dear Tiger))))
I feel so bad, I didn't know!!
I had been wondering if you were getting anywhere with the stained glass...
I'm glad to see you're still making tracks ;-) but I'll pray for your good health nonetheless! You are a special forum friend and we don't want you sick for one minute! Take it eeeeeeeeeeeasy, okay? and get well quick!
(((Hugs and prayers))))

Save    
Tiger_SunnyFla

Thank you all again and I wanted to post that I may not be posting as much as I usually do in the near future...trying to get a little healthy...LOL!!! Feel free to email me if you think I can help with any problem you may have....
Tiger

Save    
dixie_dumplin

get well tiger,will keep you in my prayers.

Save    
craftyturtle

Though I don't know you personally, I always look for your post when I come to this site, you are so full of helpful information. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
ann

Save    
jacksmum

Tiger I don't know you either but have often seen your name and have always thought "What a sweet helpful person." You always seem there for others and I want to add my best wishes for a speedy recovery too. Take care and get well soon.
Sue :)

Save    
Mary_Ann_MD

Tiger, you are in my prayers (((((((((((Tiger)))))))))))))
You are always so helpful to everyone. Have a fast recovery.
Mary Ann

Save    
june_nd

Tiger,

You have helped me so much in the past. Here's wishing you a speedy recovery. Take care now.....

June

Save    
arnl279

((((TIGER)))) Here you are helping me. I didn't know you had been under the weather. Take it easy and follow the doctors advice. We need you here and there and every forum you meet. FOXY

Save    
Lia_SC

Just wondering how the Tiger is doin'...?

Save    
Vikki_W

Get well Tiger......I haven't visited this forum much lately and just saw this message tonight. You have been very helpful to me in the past, directly and in-directly, I learn a lot just by what you teach others! Please know that I am thinking of you and hoping for your full recovery....

Vikki~~

Save    
Susy

Hi-I haven't checked in here for awhile either and want to say to Tiger----Hope you recover fast.

You have helped me on questions in the past and I appreciate it.

Susy

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Landscape Design How to Design a Meadow Garden Everyone Will Love
Petite grasses or sedges plus flowers make for a manageable landscape that welcomes wildlife
Full Story
Remodeling Guides Your Floors: Zebra, Tiger, and Teak Wood, Oh, My!
Get the Pros and Cons of Exotic Woods: Hickory, Cherry, Rosewood and More
Full Story
Life Tell Us: Do You Know How to Live With Your Parents?
If you've tried multigenerational living under one roof, we'd love to hear the details
Full Story