Print Artist Gold 4.0

Nonnie_GA

I am trying to import a graphic and save the information on a business card and, for the life of me, I can't do either. I have no trouble creating the card but whatever I'm doing to save the information is not working. I also am not able to import a hand drawn graphic to the card. I am using a Hewlett Packard's 3-in-1 to scan the graphic but it does not ask me where I want to put it it goes automatically to the HP photo/card program that came with the scanner.

Please, can anyone help in every day language? Thanks.

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Tropical_Muse

I have the HP 3-in-1 printer, scanner, fax and when I choose to scan something the screen on the top of the machine will ask you where you want it to be scanned to.
The choices will be determined by which word processing program or photo/graphic programs you have on your computer.
If you don't select this at the beginning of the scan it will automatically scan to the default setting.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Kitchen Design Kitchen of the Week: Exquisite Artistic Backsplash
Rippling colored glass forms an imaginative wall, while a clever layout embraces practicality in this stunning Texas kitchen
Full Story
Art From the Artist: How to Make a Real Mobile
It’s all in the balancing points: A top mobile designer shows how to create a Calder-inspired installation of your own
Full Story
Houzz Tours My Houzz: Cozy Country Meets Bohemian Artistic in Australia
Healthy helpings of salvage and rustic art give a pastureland home free-spirited style
Full Story