Desperately needing help

pistil

I'm turning to you good folks in hopes that someone can help me - I'm so frustrated over this that I could just cry. I've started a small soap making business and need a transparency of my logo done. No problem, I think. I'll get PSP and do it myself. Well, my thirty day trial has ended and I'm still at the same place I was before....can't figure out how to make a transparency. lol!

My logo isn't much - it's just one line of text, an underline underneath that and then another line of text under that. No biggie, shouldn't be hard. But for the life of me I can't do it (major mental block going on) and now the trial is over. So....would/could anyone make me a transparency? I'd go to a professional but funds are low trying to get this business started. I would be forever grateful and will give credit where due. TIA.

SaveComment3Like
Comments (3)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
marciakm

Pistil, there might be some of us who can help you here. (not me!)...... but on the Homesite Computer Help-Graphics Forum there are a lot of knowledgeable, friendly people who could probably do this for you. Just a suggestion.....good luck

Save    
pistil

Thank you!! I'm heading over there now.

Save    
Jacquelyn

Pistal, Try the Graphics and Scanning Forum they might be able to help
Jackie

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Life Decluttering — How to Get the Help You Need
Don't worry if you can't shed stuff and organize alone; help is at your disposal
Full Story
Organizing Get the Organizing Help You Need (Finally!)
Imagine having your closet whipped into shape by someone else. That’s the power of working with a pro
Full Story
Kitchen Design Design Dilemma: My Kitchen Needs Help!
See how you can update a kitchen with new countertops, light fixtures, paint and hardware
Full Story
Inspiration for some backyard chats
Inspiration for a warm welcome
Inspiration for dinner time under the stars
Inspiration for a little quality time
Inspiration for making that best pizza ever
Our goal is to make a better and more pleasant atmosphere in the most functional parts of the home so our clients... Read More