SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
arkansasbarbara

Need help with paper alignment on Print Shop 12

ArkansasBarbara
21 years ago

I've been using Print Shop 12 for a while now and have been very satisfied with it. I recently bought some 1/2 fold greeting cards and envelopes on sale at Michael's that make 6 1/2 x 5 inch cards.

I used the custom paper wizard to create that size card stock and when I open a new project using that paper, the grids indicate that the set up is right.

The problem is when I try to print the project, I line up the paper on the right side of the printer tray and use the sliding guide from the left to line the paper up evenly. When the project prints, it's as if the paper should be placed in the middle of the tray. In other words, it prints the bottom half of the card at the top and leaves the top of the card off completely. If I move the paper over to the middle of the tray, then I have no guides on both sides to be sure that the paper is straight.

Am I making sense? Am I missing something simple in setting the project up? Can someone tell me if you understand what I mean and what I can do to fix the problem?

Just realized that this is on a side fold card. I need to sign off and try a top fold and see what happens. Meanwhile, help if you can.

Thanks!!!!

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Industry Leading General Contractors in Ohio