Candy Wrapper in Print Shop 6.0

RitaMS

Can someone please give me directions for making candy wrappers in Print Shop 6.0. I found the directions for Print Shop 10, 12, and 15 but can't seem to make them work for 6. I have never made the wrappers, but want to make them for my child to pass out for Valentine's Day. I would like to have a picture of her and a short message. I would like these to fit on a regular sixe Kit Kat candy bar or some other regular size candy bar. Thank you for any help.

SaveComment3Like
Comments (3)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
country_bumpkin_al

I have a candy wrapper template that's for PS6. If you'd like for me to email it to you...just email me at countrybumpkin@microxl.com and I'll send it out.

Save    
lorraine303

Could I ask you where you got the instructions for PS15? I'm sorry I can't help with PS6.

Save    
RitaMS

lorrian303, I found them here.

Here is a link that might be useful: Print Shop 10, 12 and 15

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Houzz Tours My Houzz: Candy Colors Add Pop to a Once-Neglected Home
Blue cabinetry, Orla Kiely wallpaper and a reimagined staircase are just the right touches for a young family
Full Story
Preview: The Shops at Target Take a New Approach
The big red bulls-eye partners with a handful of boutiques nationwide to offer housewares, accessories and more
Full Story
Decorating Guides Secrets to Shopping Craigslist
Frustrated with your results nabbing Craigslist treasures? This hard-earned wisdom will help you bring that perfect piece home
Full Story
We have 20 years of experience in masonry work. We are specialized in all type of masonry work. Our team services... Read More
We are a company that cares about our clients and the craftsmanship of the work we provide. Honesty, hard work,... Read More