SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
connieinnd

Wedding shopping want to help make a list

nodakgal
16 years ago

Heather and I are going to do some shopping in the big city on Saturday. Going to stop and pick up DD#1 and possibly the boys. That should be fun! LOL

We thought her wedding dress would be in, since the bridal shop said it would be in the end of March or first part of April. She called this morning and it won't be shipped til April 25th, so another trip will be made after that.

The wedding is going to be simple and meaningful to her and Justin. Thats the way they want it. The invitations are done and I saw a preview that left me speechless! They are picture invitations, you rarely see them up here. I had never seen one and DD has been invited to one out of town wedding that had the pic invites.

Now remember simple! LOL

We will check and combine lists before we leave town, but here is what I have on mine to buy:

** centerpeices:

Don't ask me what we will end up with, we've both seen a few things we like and got ideas. Right now we are thinking "fall" since the wedding is Oct.

** Flowers:

DD really likes Bergera Daisies, another who knows what we will end up with! She may see something she likes better once we get there.

We need enough for the brides bouquet and toss bouquet

4 bridesmaids

Flower girl bouquet (church said no dropped flower petals)

Coresages and Butts and misc decorating??

** flower pins, tape,tulle and add ins for the bouquets etc

** Tableware

plates,silverware,napkins,punch and coffee cups, flutes for the bridal table, plastic champage flutes for the rest of us. Serving trays or plates for sandwiches and the mini cheesecakes. I was thinking of doing a cupcake tower, I'm just not sure I can make it look good. Lace table cover for bridal table and either plastic or paper table cover for the rest.

** Paper for place cards and wedding programs

** Photo signing mat and frame instead of guest book

** Gifts for attendants

** SOMETHING for card holder

** Sams Club checking on a pile of stuff there!

She is waiting for a estimate from a caterer she spoke with a couple weeks ago.

What are we forgetting?

Comments (33)