SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bethcw_gw

Brizo Tresa

bethcw
13 years ago

Hi there,

I have been lurking a lot, but time to post. I am so tired of thinking about showers! We are remodelling the whole house, and the kitchen almost killed me. I have no idea there was so much to consider about diverters and valves, steam showers, membranes, doors with transoms, ACK!

Anyway - I have decided on the configuration of our showers:

All hardware will be thermostatic controls (makes life easy for my kids!)

1. Tub shower combo - will have a fixed shower head, tub filler, and deck mounted handheld.

2. Ensuite shower - will have a handheld on a slide bar and a fixed shower head. (no toe tester)

3. Master shower - will have his and hers fixed shower heads at opposite ends, and a ceiling mounted rain can, and a steam generator

So - as for the hardware, I have looked at Hansgrohe, Kohler and Delta. While I have read rave reviews about the hansgroghe functionality, I am not in love with any of their styles. The retailer I am shopping at doesn't love Kohler, so I could not touch/feel many of their products. The recommendation was to go with Brizo - a step up form Delta, in that I can get the thermostatic control, and tons of traditional styles to choose from.

Anyone have any experience with Brizo - are you happy?

Also - I am considering the Tresa line - but the normal "fixed" showerhead is more like a rain can - do I need to worry about getting enough "pressure" out of these pieces to wash long, thick hair! Any feedback on the functionality of their handhelds on a slidebar?

Thoughts/input or improvements welcome!!

Thanks,

Beth

Comment (1)