SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bikrchc

Link to Finished Bathroom Pictures

bikrchc
13 years ago

Hello, all.

At the bottom is a link to my finished bathroom pictures.

Here are the details:

Tile - Sirio Edilgres Royal Calacatta Grey

Grout and Caulk - TEC Accucolor Mist

Paint - BM Paper White on walls/ceiling and BM Decorators White on trim

Built-in Accessories (including sink faucet) - Gatco Latitude II

Sink - Fairmont Designs TC-2522W8

Vanity - Bertch Osage

Toilet and Flushometer - Toto CT705E-01 toilet (cotton white), TMT1NNC-32 flushometer and SS114-01 soft close toilet seat

Tub Fixtures - Grohe Relexa and Rustic Rainshower trim, Grohe 3000 volume and temperature rough-ins, universal 5" tub spout

Shower Curtain and Soap/Shampoo/Tissue/Q-tip Holders - BB&B

Medicine cabinet - Robern PLM2030W

Trash can - Oxo rectangular step can

Curtain rod - Kingston Brass CC3141 with Gatco 833 wall flanges

Door saddle and shower shelves - Milas marble

The bathtub was reglazed. I have to caulk it one more time as there is some overspray on the grout surrounding the tub. The contractor rebuilt the window and door frame; the window panes will be replaced in 2013. In the last picture you can see the shelf I built and attached to the bottom of the cabinet as the bottom mounting bracket is exposed when the cabinet is surface mounted. (I added the mirrored side kit but you can't see it in these pictures.) I cut one of the shower curtains in half lengthwise then crosswise, and used the remaining shower curtain rings to create the window curtains. This also keeps mold from forming in the folds of the shower curtain on the short side of the tub. Lastly, I added an escutcheon and painted the handle for the water valve next to the toilet.

Thank you so much everyone (especially Bill Vincent and Mongoct) for all of your help.

Debbie

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?token=537534010408%3A251790289&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharer

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022