SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
constanceann

finished bathroom pictures!

constanceann
14 years ago

We finished our small upstairs bathroom back in October but then immediately had company visiting and then the holidays.... So, I am finally taking the time to post the pictures, thanks to my DH. I cannot thank everyone here enough for the the help. I learned so much on this forum. I never thought I'd spend so much time researching a toilet! "Potty talk" as my DH called it. We live in a small house that is plenty big enough for the two of us and our cat. The upstairs bath is mostly used by my DH. He saw a picture in a Pottery Barn catalog and we used that for our inspiration.

Here are the before pictures. Lots of 1980's decor!

Here are the after pictures. It is hard to capture such a small bath in pictures. The peacock feather was just a place holder for the bamboo I have since bought for the white vase. The last picture shows the wood-look tile. My DH wanted a warmer sense and we got that with the wood-look tile but without the concern of real wood. Everyone who sees it does not believe it is tile, so they have to bend down to touch it to see for themselves.

Here are the details:

Vanity and pulls - Lowes

Mirror and frame - Michaels(frame) Lowes (mirror)

Granite - Giallio Ornamentale

Sink Faucet - Grohe Arden brushed nickel

Sink - Toto

wallpaper - Asian Weaves and Textures/Asian Weave (looks like grasscloth)

Toilet - Toto Soiree 1.6 gal (love this toilet, even going from a 5 gal)

Shelves - Lowes, painted by us

Tub - Kohler Archer

Floor Tile - Unicom Starker Interni series Miele color (6x24)

Shower Tile - Imola Sirrah Aurea Noce polished (12x12)

Towel racks - Pottery Barn

Racks in Shower - Target 3M - these are great if you are nervous about permnent racks

Tub Faucet = Grohe Arden - Our big disappointment. It tarnished from the start!

Panasonic Whisperlite fan

Shower Arm and head - Rohl (7") and Symmons (they match the tub faucet well enough. It was about availability.....)

Now we are on to the down stairs bathroom which I use. I think it will go faster since I learned so much from this remodel!

Thanks again for all the help!

Connie

Comments (29)