SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Come Rock and Roll w/Elvis for Independence Day celebration

phonegirl
11 years ago

My DSis brought down some of her Elvis collection for DGD's BDay. She left it here for me so I put together a table and buffet for the family to enjoy while here visiting over the 4th. We all knew our Mother was a Big Elvis fan so this should be fun. I kept some of the red, wht and blue going but most of it is in the china cabinet and on our roll top desk.

Here's Elvis in his younger days to Welcome all. He's standing beside DM's china cab w/all her Pfaltzgraff Tea Rose Dishes. One of my DF's just brought me the matching Pfaltzgraff Tea Rose Bunny on top from her ys for $1. One of her co-workers was selling it.

I picked up both of these life size silhouttes for $2 ea. The record player is DSis's.

Each place setting has one of Elvis's albums on top of a silver beaded place mat. I picked up this juke box radio for $1.50 at a different ys after finding the other Elvis things.

Closeup of the juke box. It lights up and is pretty cute. The watermelon and lime candles were .25 and go well with my watermelon dishes.

DSis's record player has a rainbow and clouds in the back ground (reminded me of heaven) so I added an angel with a white rose in memory of Elvis on the buffet.

Couldn't pass up this street sign. What are the odds all of this came to gether for me. I was lovin' it.

Notice the rainbow and Elvis's album title 'I Got Lucky.' Never picked up on it till now.

TJ doesn't understand the whole Elvis thing but she likes having someone to hang out and 'Rock' with.LOL I found her this silver tea set for $3 at a ys. Woohoo

Through the years Elvis changed and this is the King I remember.

Hope all of you have a Safe and Happy 4th. Thanks for looking.

Punk

Comments (10)

More Discussions