SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

my mantle and sideboard decor

Purplemoon
13 years ago

I decided to put my new purchase-old rabbit wall sconces in my entry way above the antique

sideboard. I found two tiny candle holders at DT that picked up the colors in the painting as well as in the sideboard to sit on top of them. Brown n gold. The hurricane trio is the new set I found at Kirklands for $19.99. The lady walking the greyhound I found in Touch of Class catalog two years ago.

I'm working on my first-ever beach themed decor. The mantle in my family-room.

Shells are in the tall hurricane, beach glass in the smaller one. Some stuff is recent Goodwill finds.

The pelican and seagulls are from DT. Some shells my DH brought me back from FL when he visited his Mom a few weeks ago. The tall wood hurricane thing on the far right I tried to create a little ocean scene in. A clear glass fish and sand from Michaels...plus I saw on a craft site if you take dead twigs, or small dead plant roots and spray them, they sort of resemble seaweed and coral. I can't find any real coral, unless I go to a fish store and pay big bucks. :o(

{{gwi:1429847}}

one of my purple starfish I just ordered. And a tiny shell wreath from TJMaxx. I need to figure out how to make the candleholders look more 'beachy'.

{{gwi:1429848}}

the two little plant in shell things came from Michaels.

Glass fish came from Goodwill.

{{gwi:1429849}}

{{gwi:1429850}}

I still am working on a few more craft or decor beach ideas I found browsing google.

hugs, Karen

Comments (14)

Sponsored
More Discussions