SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mollyandrocky_gw

Please help me decorate my sideboard!

mollyandrocky
15 years ago

After 6 years of living in this house I've decided it's time to get my displays looking better. I've made a list of areas to "fix" and want to work on one a month! This month it is kitchen...hubby will finally put up crown molding and we will replace the silver pendants and chandelier which no longer match (probably go with black fixtures).

Anyway, my decorating issues which have a common theme throughout my house seem to be that I buy accessories that are too small! And also that I don't know how to group things.

So....my buffet....it now has a very small lamp and a ceramic rooster on it....I think they are probably to small in scale for the size of the buffet. But I am unsure of what to do there especially since it sits against a halfwall. Behind the buffet is our family room.

Please tell me how you would accessorize this piece???

Rest of kitchen

From behind the buffet (Family Room) Buffet is on other side of halfwall

*Dont' worry....family room is next - I know I've got stuff scattered about and empty vases, etc. Ugh...after 6 years you'd think I'd be a bit more organized than this!

Thank you so much...I'm really looking forward to your suggestions....some of the talent on this forum amazes me!

Comments (24)