SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
garyfla_gw

Half bath (joking lol)

garyfla_gw
14 years ago

Hi

I have the above and the actual dims are 37x40 x96 ceiling . It contains a toilet and a wash basin accessed by pocket door from bedroom. This is useless since it is so small Was thinking of turning it into a walkin shower stall. Would make a wonderfull shower since I could make access through the greenhouse. This would allow showering without going through the whole house . but obviosly would need a door to access the house(for cloths lol) Ever seen a two door shower ?? Obviously I have heated water and a drain either the toilet or the sink. What would be the easiest cheapest way to go about this?? No use in getting too fancy as it will obviously get very dirty .lol

Should I just get a shower stall and fit in in or build the walls around a shower pan..?? I thought of skipping the drain and just run the waste into the greenhouse dry well but have a choice of two drains and obviosly the toilet outlet would need covered anyway. Would appreciate suggestions for walls , Have many other ??? but hoping to get a start on the "basic" equipment and conections .Thanks gary

Comments (8)